After registering RICOH THETA to the cloud, you can perform remote shooting by following the steps below.
- Tap the “THETA” tab on the mobile app and then tap the RICOH THETA you want to use for shooting.
- Tap the “Capture” button to open the shooting screen.
- Adjust the parameter “EV” on the shooting screen to change the brightness of the image displayed in the live preview.
- Tap the “Capture” button at the bottom of the screen to release the shutter of RICOH THETA.
* In the version 1.2.0, only normal shooting of still images is available. The functionality of the app will be expanded in future versions.